Sunday 29 March 2015

HELLO SPRING


Wearing:

Sheinside coat (on sale!)
PopCouture jeans
Zara t-shirt
Parfois bag
Converse sneakers


photo: Adem Alajbegović



 Bad hair day alert! :D 

And spring is finally here. I can't explain how happy I am even though I am up to my throat in work/college/blog related stuff. My masters theses (yes, TWO of them) are due to be done in 2 months so have to get in full speed in order to finish them. It will be a hectic spring, but I love it! :) 

Anyways, if you follow my instagram, you've seen this baby blue gem from Parofis - aren't bucket bags cute? I've been obsessing over them since I saw the YSL white bucket bag (ps. I just can't switch to saying just SL/Saint Laurent) and after a long search (online and in stores) I found the perfect two bucket bags in Parfois, yay! 

As warmer weather began, I started obsessing over wearing pastels. Again. Pastels for spring, how groundbreaking, right? :D  But who can resist them? Pastel colors are so light and easy to combine with my favourite non colors, especially grey and white. 

:*

A

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Predobar jeee kaputic. Xoxo

Unknown said...

Preeedobro :))) kombinacija je mrak.

Anonymous said...

Lijepo je vidjeti te lijepu i veselu. :) Uzivaj Ana

Ajnaudrey said...

Predivna kombinacija :)
Fotke su savršenstvo!

Ema said...

Divan divan diiivan kaput! Kombinacija je genijalna!

Unknown said...

Joj, ovo izgleda tako udobno i dobro. Outfit je fenomenalan!!! Takodje, torbaaa.... moja nova ljubav.

Unknown said...

Ovaj kaput mi je predobar! :) Super ti stoji i baš kao da je stvoren za ove proljetne dane.

http://daisy-elegant.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Po meni je prije bad pants day alert,nekako su previše izrezane i viseće,čak i za boyfriend look.Izgledaš dobro kada nosiš ovako kosu.Inače kaput i torba su fini i predivni.