Thursday 19 July 2012

New in // Public Frenemy


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


bracelets // Public Frenemy 

I got this package this morning and I have to share it with you.

I got so emotional (maybe it's the PMS) when I saw, first, the envelope, handwritten with hearts around my address <3

Then, inside was a thank you note and a smileyface sew-on patch :)

The bracelets in a beautiful metal box were wrapped in pink hearth patterned paper - just adorable <3

Thanks Mollie, you made my day. <3

Check out Mollie's cute shop here

~~~

Ponekad, isto toliko koliko me ljudi znaju razočarati, znaju me i razveseliti i vratiti mi vjeru u ljudski rod. :)

:*

A

1 comment:

Mackenzie said...

I love those bracelets!