Monday 3 October 2011

Dove Fashion.hr FAVS



Hi guys!
I bring you my favorite shows from Dove Fashion.hr :)



eNVy room and Ljupka Tanevska bags


I loved this collection because it's really bold and beautiful. The corset dresses are to die for, I normally love to wear those kind of dresses because they are really flattering to my figure (small shoulders and accentuated neck bones, small boobs and small waist :P )
The flowy (is this a word?) materials attached to dresses really have a strong statement. Almost heroic, to me.
And the bags are totally matching the dresses!


~~~



Adela Kliškić+Nikola Barbir


This collection must be a favorite of all on these shows. Futuristic look for a strong woman. Monochrome colors, leather (or fake leather), corsets and suspenders, chiffon, thousand shades of grey and those wedges. Oh, those wedges! Well, see for yourself above :)


~~~



Aleksandra Dojčinović - Lei Lou



This collection represents my romantic side. I would definitely wear those longs silky maxi dresses. Gorgeous.


What do you think of these collections, I wanna hear your opinion!

:***

Ana


5 comments:

Sienna Ana Belic said...

ti su također i moj favoriti plus alduk i hera torbe :)

mirna said...

stvarno divne kolekcije! lijepo je vidjeti da i hrvatska ima nešto za pokazat. :)

Daria said...

wow, I loved all three of those collection, especially the first one :)

xxx
Daria

Lucy Lu said...

sve super izgleda! torbe pogotovo..

Anonymous said...

torbe su pokvarile modele, predoradjeni modeli i neuredne torbe uf uf